PART NUMBER: 010-11417-1
Know Where You’re Actually Casting
- Ensures bow orientation on your chartplotter matches your heading
- Heading accuracy of plus or minus 3 degrees
- Easy NMEA 2000® plug-and-play interface
- Simple 2-step calibration process
- 9-axis MEMS technology allows installation in any orientation located away from magnetic interference
SteadyCast heading sensor is a simple, easy-to-install solution that provides fast calibration and premium heading accuracy. It aligns your boat bow to its actual orientation so you know where you are casting according to your chartplotter screen.
Accurate Heading Even at Low Speed
Its heading output rate at 10 Hz and accuracy of plus or minus 3 degrees ensures your chart orientation and boat heading line match up with reality, even at trolling speeds or when dead in the water.
Effective in Rough Waters
You can also be confident your heading information will remain accurate, even in rough water.
Easy Installation, Fast Calibration
SteadyCast heading sensor installs easily with NMEA 2000® plug-and-play interface and a simple 2-step precision calibration process for compatible Garmin chartplotters. Basic calibration for Garmin echoMAP™ models and other NMEA 2000 displays is also supported. Its 9-axis MEMS technology allows installation in any orientation located away from magnetic interference, and it’s built to withstand bilge environments.